Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

its ma luv failure guys jus 4 yo guys i share ma feelings wit quotes

The lovely love Theorem -


To Love some 1 is madness,

2b loved by someone is a Gift,

loving some1 who loves u is a duty,

but being loved by some1 whom u luv is LIFE.
 
How Much Love In Your Heart....? CHOOOOOSE... 100 % ( Call Me) 50 % ( Sms Me ) 25 % ( Only A Ring) 0 % NO Answer) Regards !!!!!


Ask my eyes to stop looking at you... Ask my brain to stop thinking about you.. Ask my imagination to stop dreaming about you.. Ask my heart to stop beating..ask me everything..But don't u ever stop me from loving you.

Do u know abt d things which live after death?
Eyes- 31mins
Brain - 10 mins
legs - 4 hrs
Skin - 5 days
Heart - 10 mins
Bones - 30 days
LOVE - FOREVER
 
Love is like a bird,


if u hold it tightly it dies,

if u hold it slightly, it flies,

plz take good care of it...

Don't Luv 1, dont' luv 2,

but Luv the 1 who Luvs u.
1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.


1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.

TEST ARE U IN LUV = When u r together with that person, u pretend 2 ignore that person...U r in luv = if u r much more xcited 4 one short msg from that person than many other long msgs, u r in luv. = when u cant erase ur inbox coz of 1 msg from that person, u r in luv. = u keep telling urself that he/she is just a friend..U r in love.. = WHILE READING THIS MSG,if sumbody comes 2 ur mind,... = U R IN LUV WITH THAT PERSON...!

Love hurts when you break up with some one. Hurts even more when someone breaks up with you But love hurts the most when the person, you love has no idea how you feel.

I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is still the same. Although I Smile & Seem Carefree, There is no one Who misses you more than ME!

1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

No comments:

Post a Comment